Let those dreams and wishes fly up the sky.......





the WIB outing
the chairperson's birthday
hw cn we nt celebrate it for her??
she will demand it like hw she demanded mi for her happy birthday SMS
when i sent this to her:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
i jus told her i gt tongue-tied n it nv gt past HA-PPY=P
picnic at marina barrage
a well-prepared n specially designed menu by the chef Ms vivi
sandwiches, rojak, apple pie, muffins, potato salad, fruits, drinks etc...
wat a feast!
a nice and relaxed outin we had
great food,
beautiful scenery
fabulous ppl
wat more cn one asked for??=)

wat i luved most was the flyin of the kites
took some time to get the kites fly up into the sky
the kite flew higher and higher,
like a bird skimmin across the blue sky
free-spirited and unrestrained
I often sit and wish
that I could be a kite up in the sky
ridin upon the wind
and go whichever way I chanced to blow....